Carrying on from here, few more of my favourite blogs…
- Rambling On. Lottie and her very precise Virtual Bitchslaps (and more!).
- Hayley’s Online Soapbox. A very refreshingly sceptical and investigative approach to the “paranormal.
- Andrew’s Tech Blog. Newly discovered. A wealth of techie info from a very nice guy whose brains I want to pick 🙂
- Richard Dawkins’s “In the News” Section. News stories with on science, atheism and religion.
- Wired Science. Science blog network from Wired.
- On the Road Again. My stand-up mate, John.
[Please be aware that not being included in the list does not necessarily mean your blog falls into the “badly written blogs that claim to speak with authority on subjects they quite clearly know nothing about” category.]
I took a couple of days off mid-week — being well on target — but still managed to write 4,000 words and hit the 32,000 word target. A good work-rate but, more to the point, I’m feeling really comfortable with the quality of the writing. The reaction I’m getting to the samples (even from a certain person from Marks and Spencer 😉 ) is extremely encouraging and I’m probably more excited about Children of the Resolution than any other novel I’ve written.
I’m a little short on time and energy right now, so I’m going to leave it at that for today. I’d like to leave you with a favourite quote, however — something I’m especially reminded of as I work on Children of the Resolution:
“The reason one writes isn’t the fact he wants to say something. He writes because he has something to say. “
F. Scott Fitzgerald.