The following five phrases all fall into the “I never want to hear it again”-category.
- Two rule-breaking housemates go to Big Brother jail.
- And God created…
- John Leslie.
- I do not feel sufficiently committed to your material to offer representation.
- Credit crunch.
Especially if they’re all used in the same sentence.
Three things I won’t be doing this summer:
- Watching Big Brother. Enough is enough! People-watching is fun, when we’re talking real people and not hand-picked conflict/fuck droids!
- Getting a tan. This is England, what can I say?
- Publicising my new novel. That’s next summer.
Three things I will be doing this summer:
- Watching Wimbledon in HD and on Interactive.
- Reading War and Peace (always assuming I ever get Thomas Mann’s The Magic Mountain finished!)
- Planning We Are Watching.
- Learning to count.
What does/doesn’t this summer have in store for you?