Nine days. After years of submitting work and being encouraged but ultimately rejected, that still doesn’t seem possible. Nine days — a little less than 216 hours — and If I Never will finally be published. An exciting and nerve-wracking thought!
It’s been a busy time in my little corner of Middlesbrough and, to be honest, the past few weeks seem to have flown by. As well as trying to keep up with my existing work in progress, it’s seemed that there’s constantly been something relating to If I Never think about/do. Consequently, I haven’t kept this blog as up-to-date as I would like. Something I’m probably going to have to get used to.
In an effort to provide as many ways as possible to keep up with what I’m doing, however, I have a number of other networking platforms that I try to use far more regularly. Now might be a good time to mention them, again.
- Twitter — this has proved extremely useful over the past few months. Apart from making some incredible new friends there, it’s also really handy for sharing information. You can follow me by going here.
- My Facebook Group — this is a public group. Anyone can join and have access to all my latest news.
- FriendFeed — I don’t actively follow people using this but everything I do on Twitter and this blog can be easily accessed in the one place by subscribing here.
- RSS feeds — you can, as most will already know, follow me in your feed reader by clicking here.
- Other subscription methods can also be found here.
- If you are a member of the press/media and would like to be added to my media information service, please email me for further details.
As well as all this, I would also like to remind you all that the launch of If I Never will be taking place online (here, Facebook and Twitter.) There will be competitions and other “events”, but I’m also looking at it as a celebration and an opportunity to thank everyone who’s helped and supported me through this whole process. I will, as I’ve said before, be posting more details regarding this here very shortly — so keep dropping by.
Breaking news: If I Never has been selected for this cycle of Exclusively Independent!
A sample chapter of If I Never can be read here.
To pre-order your copy of If I Never, please click here.