You know, I can sum up my thoughts regarding Jacqui Smith quite succinctly. In bullet points, even!
- Political lightweight.
- Promoted to a job that is quite obviously beyond her.
- Already feeling the knives in her back.
- Destined to rise no further.
- Working the system shamelessly. (I’m being generous here.)
- Possibly a pawn, probably ignorant of the fact.
- As damaging to this country as the rest of her buddies.
Time for her to go, along with Brown and that weird bottom lip of his (his wife really should tell him to stop breathing it in like that — it’s annoying.) My feeling is, however, that Jacqui’s political demise will come a lot sooner than Brown’s. I give her a couple of months at the most.
Well, I can hope, can’t I?