Three things I won’t be doing this summer:
- Watching Big Brother. Enough is enough! People-watching is fun, when we’re talking real people and not hand-picked conflict/fuck droids!
- Getting a tan. This is England, what can I say?
- Publicising my new novel. That’s next summer.
Three things I will be doing this summer:
- Watching Wimbledon in HD and on Interactive.
- Reading War and Peace (always assuming I ever get Thomas Mann’s The Magic Mountain finished!)
- Planning We Are Watching.
- Learning to count.
What does/doesn’t this summer have in store for you?